Parent’s choices play a big role in defining their children’s future. On average, children watch television for eight times as many hours as they spend having meaningful conversations with their mom and dad.
Don’t let advertisers control your children’s decisions about health. Parents have the responsibility to lead by example. We’ve established easy steps to build health, prevent disease and reverse genetics for you and your children. We’ll show you raising a healthy family can be as simple as improving personal choices.
Join us this month for our Free Advanced Talk: Raising Healthy Families and learn about:
1. How your genetics are actually based on your choices.
2. Nutrition plans that replace junk food without depriving variety.
3. How prescription drugs don’t change your diet, exercise or personal habits.
4. The way to become the example for your kids by following a health delivery system that works.
1. (*New Date) Monday September 17th at 7:00PM – Join Dr. Matt Finke at our Madeira Clinic location. To register you and your guests for this event, please call (513) 272-9200 or visit this link: Madeira Clinic September Advanced Talk
2. Monday August 13th at 7:30PM - Join Dr. Ryan Berlin at our West Chester Clinic location. To register you and your guests for this event, please call (513) 759-4666 or visit this link: West Chester Clinic Advanced Talk
3. Monday, August 20th at 7:30PM - Join Dr. Patrick Baker at our Fairfield Clinic location. To register you and your guests for this event, please call (513) 858-6700 or visit this link: Fairfield Clinic August Advanced Talk
Hurry spots are limited. Register you and your family or friends today!